I'm partnering up with my favorite gals (my mom and my mother-in-law) this month to bring you an awesome holiday giveaway! We have lots in common and all three of us are crafters at heart. Take a look at a quick description of their shops below:
BasketBeeDesigns: My mom (Marlene) offers some beautifully quilted Christmas Stockings and Christmas Tree Skirts, as well as adorable chipboard scrapbooks...and of course baskets (her true talent).
FinnsPrettyThings: My mother-in-law (Nancy) offers beautiful jewelry in her shop. She has a flair for combining natural stones and beautiful pendants to create a one of a kind art piece. She also loves crystals and looks for special beads that accent her workings. Her work is truely artful.
Here's what the winner will receive:
1-Peppermint Heart Basket Tie-On from Basket Bee Designs
Tie this on to your favorite basket to give it some holiday umph!
1- Holiday Bracelet - from Finns Pretty Things A beautiful Christmas colored bracelet with heart shaped turquoise and coral beads. Perfect for the holidays or year round!
1- Christmas Past Soap Trio - from Pea Pod Crafts
You'll get three small crinkle cut soaps tucked in an old fashioned, circular box. Soaps are scented with a fresh Christmas scent of balsam and cinnamon. So cozy and fresh!
Extra Credit- how to earn extra entries:
- heart one item from each of the above stores (1 entry- each store)
- add an item from our stores to your Etsy Treasury (1 entry per item added)
- blog about this giveaway (1 entry)
- twitter about this giveaway (1 entry)
- join PeaPodCrafts fanpage on Facebook (1 entry)
- become a follower of this blog (1 entry)
- refer a friend to this giveaway (1 entry- have friend mention you in comment)
Drawing will occur on December 18th at noon CST, so don't wait to enter!!