Thursday, August 13, 2009

And the winner is...............

And the winner is............Mary Mills of mmillsdesigns!

Mary is a fellow Etsian and has been selling her beautiful jewelry since the end of 2008. While Mary is currently reconfiguring her shop (due to be done at the end of August) you can still see some of her work at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmillsdesigns/
Also, take a moment and become a fan of hers if you aren't already!
http://www.facebook.com/mmillsdesigns

Mary will be receiving a bar of my handmade soap- Patchouli Oatmeal! This is my absolute favorite scent. This time around i've added ground oatmeal to provide exfoliating properties. This is on the stronger sides of scents, but I love it. It's musky, earthy and clean- all in one!

Please be patient as I restock my soap scents. I have been upgrading my equipment and supplies and will be making soap like crazy in the weeks to come. I've got one batch curing already and many additional new scents on the way. Stay tuned for our second giveaway coming down the pike this fall.....SUPER SOAP GIVEAWAY!!

Thanks to all for the support. Keep your eyes open for discounts and coupons coming your way!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I can't wait to get the soap, I am sure I am going to love it! =)

    ReplyDelete